1. Mix mashed potato, garlic powder, minced garlic, onion powder and basil leaves to make the croquette.
2. Shape croquette and coat with bread crumbs.
3.Cure Salmon with salt, sugar, rosemary and Lemon and black pepper seasoning. Let it cure for an hour.
4. Make the mentaiko sauce by mixing kewpie, ebiko and cheese.
5. Fry croquette until golden brown before plating,
6.Put the mock Ebiko sauce on top of the croquette and add two slices of Salmon.
7. Ghttps://youtu.be/keZ_5WE-Mkgarnish with Nori powder.