FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
McCormick is committed to provide its customers with bountiful cooking companions from blending seasoning, spices and herbs, condiments, compound flavours and extracts, and coating mixes. Our items are guaranteed to give you cooking options to bring out freshness in your dishes.
Browse through McCormick products available at the online store and select the item/s you want by clicking the “Add to Cart” button.
Once your order/s have been finalized, proceed to “View Shopping Cart” and complete your payment details. Debit Card payment facility works best with e-prepaid / online ready debit cards.
McCormick Philippines Online Store accepts payment made through Debit Cards, Credit Cards (VISA & MasterCard), DragonPay and PayPal. We ensure that every payment transaction occurs within a secure environment. As soon as your details have been processed, you will receive a notice asking you to confirm your order details, as well as a confirmation email. All unpaid orders shall be cancelled 7 days after the date of the order.
How do I use Paypal?
- Sign up with PayPal for an account. The site will prompt you to answer several questions, such as your name, address, telephone number, billing address, email address and a few others to help identify you. Once you acquire a PayPal account, you may use it to receive money from services or goods sold online or to send money for goods or services you purchase online.
- Link your bank account and a credit card (or debit card) to your PayPal account. These may be used for back-up sources of funding when your PayPal account runs low. Linking other accounts to your PayPal account also makes it easier to transfer money back and forth between them as you need to do. PayPal will also verify your accounts, which gives your account more credibility when you prepare to apply for a debit card with PayPal.
- Click "Apply Now" to fill out and submit an application for a PayPal Debit MasterCard. After answering the questions on the form displayed on the application screen, click submit to send your application to PayPal for processing. Approval or denial of your application may take a few minutes.
- Wait two to four weeks to receive the card after your application is approved. Your pin number for the card should arrive separately. Follow the directions that arrive with your debit card to activate it. Usually card activation requires logging in to your account or calling a toll-free telephone number.
- Be aware of spending limits when you receive your PayPal debit card. PayPal sets default spending limits for daily use. The daily spending limit is $3,000, and the daily ATM limit is $400. If you feel you need higher limits, contact PayPal customer service in order to have your limits increased.
- Use your PayPal Debit MasterCard like any other debit card where MasterCard is accepted worldwide. You may use your card by inputting your pin at each point of purchase, or by sliding it and using it like a credit card with a signature.
How do I use DragonPay?
- Fill-up a regular deposit slip and pay exact amount in CASH only. Excess payment is forfeited. Payments less than the amount due may be invalidated.
- You have 3 days to complete this payment. Otherwise, your reference number will expire and your payment will be invalidated. If deadline falls on a non-banking day, you may deposit the following day.
- When deposit is completed, click the link provided in the email sent to you earlier by Dragonpay and fill up the details within the same day to validate. If you do not receive a confirmation email from us in two (2) days after performing this step, contact us immediately. Unvalidated and unclaimed payments exceeding sixty (60) days are forfeited.
- If you are paying for multiple Dragonpay reference numbers, fill-up a separate deposit slip for each reference number. Do not lump them into a single deposit.
- Make sure the bank branch you are paying at is on-line at that time to avoid delays in processing.
- Do not pay prior to getting a reference number from our system for a transaction.Make sure to get a reference number first before paying.
- Let the teller process this like any regular deposit. Do not give any special instruction like entering your name or reference number into their system as it will delay processing.
On the Checkout Summary page, you may enter the code on the text box located on the top or bottom of your summary table. After entering the code, click apply.
If the code is valid, you should see a label saying Promo Code Applied. If the promo code is invalid, an error message "Please enter a valid promo code" will appear below the textbox.
You can only use one promo code per order.
If you have any concerns regarding the promo code, please contact us by clicking here.
McCormick aims to deliver within the time agreed upon purchase. Please allow 5-7 working days for deliveries within and outside of Metro Manila.
For Orders of Colors and Flavors outside Metro Manila, please take note that some areas may have longer delivery times.
McCormick processes orders from Monday to Friday during non-holiday periods. For transactions made during the weekend and/or holidays, orders can be expected to be processed within the next working day.
McCormick shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses made from late delivery. As a precaution, please keep the (online) receipt sent through email of the delivered order.
If you have received damaged McCormick item/s, you have 30 days upon receiving your order to return them. Please contact McCormick anytime via our email email@example.com or call the McCormick hotline: 0999-228-4964 (Smart) / 0956-680-3580, 0956-200-3634 (Globe) to initiate the return process.
If you wish to cancel an order, please contact McCormick’s hotline 0999-228-4964 (Smart) / 0956-680-3580, 0956-200-3634 (Globe) immediately.
The amount subject for refund will be determined by the status of the order before it was cancelled. Cancellations made before the order was packed or in transit will be refunded for both cost of products ordered and delivery fees. Cancellations made after the order was packed or in transit will only be refunded for cost of products ordered; delivery fees must still be paid.
The cut off time for receiving cancellation requests will be from the day of purchased, until 1PM. For transactions paid through Debit Cards, the amount subject for refund may be received after up 30 days or more.
All McCormick products must be kept in tightly sealed containers and stored in a dry, cool environment, away from light.
The shelf life of McCormick products range from 12 to 36 months, depending on the ingredients used. Please check the product details of each product upon purchasing.